Here is a daily update to encourage the University Community to Take Responsibility and Stay Safe during this COVID-19 pandemic.
– Wash your hands frequently with soap under running water for 20 seconds.
– Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze.
– Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
– Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
– Avoid touching your face & high-contact surfaces to prevent Coronavirus spread.
– Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.